This person will be instrumental in helping us achieve our goal of becoming the de-facto edge technology partner for all things VOICE. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working with high-performing sales teams to accomplish ambitious objectives. This person should possess a “start-up” mentality and hold values consistent with our results-driven culture.
This role will serve as the “Face” of our sales efforts- reaching out to key prospects and our current customers as the point of contact. The Director of Sales will also be responsible for ensuring client expectations are managed appropriately, and that handoffs to the engineering and product teams are seamless. This role is perfect for someone with a passion for cutting-edge AI technology, innovated user interfaces, and who has experience developing new relationships while driving revenue.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through both outbound and inbound means
- Generate new leads by researching the market and engaging with key stakeholders at qualified companies
- Drive leads from qualification to close in a complex and competitive market
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and UI demos, and be able to effectively explain Yobe’s unique technological and customer advantages
- Deeply understand existing and potential customers’ use cases and technical requirements, and be able to speak intelligently as to how Yobe’s technology can uniquely service those needs
- Become a Yobe product expert, as well as a domain expert in real-time voice-enabled technologies.
- Represent Yobe at industry and networking events
- Scale our sales organization by helping build our sales processes and automation techniques
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of sales/account management experience selling into developer organizations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and meticulous attention to detail
- A strong learning curve, with the ability to understand a customer’s needs on both the business and technical sides
- A passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong organizational skills, preferably with hands-on CRM experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great.