In this position, you will have the opportunity to work as a C++ developer across a variety of Voice-AI applications/products and hardware/platforms. Typical projects will involve diverse technologies and skills. Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to self-learn are must-have attributes. This role is ideal for a candidate who seeks a small, friendly company culture where one can work closely with smart and highly productive people across a very interesting spectrum of Voice-AI technologies to develop outstanding consumer products.
In this role, You Will
- Develop C++ software for a wide variety of platforms and technologies for Voice-AI applications.
- Work with a team engaged in the research, evaluation, and application of Voice-AI technologies and methodologies to solve challenging problems.
- Take part in the entire project lifecycle, from requirements development to deployment.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop highly reliable software that runs at scale.
Essential Skills Required
- Strong programming skills in modern C++.
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn MATLAB/Simulink software development
- Software engineering experience gained from work experience, academic projects, internship experience or independent hacking projects.
- Knowledge of Android and/or iOS application development concepts, principles, and technologies.
Advantageous Software Development Skills
- AI and machine learning solutions.
- Voice/audio processing and/or analytics.
- Real-time applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Android and/or iOS software development experience.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.